Kungwini Welfare Organisation (KWO) is a registered nonprofit organisation for adults with disabilities and is situated in the East of Pretoria. The organisation manages the Paul Jung nickel Home, the Kungwini Children’s Home, the Kungwini Early Learning Centres as well as Community Development Projects and Social Work.
KWO seeks to appoint a Social Worker Internship to be based in Pretoria.
- Social Work qualification is Compulsory
- SACSSP registration is Compulsory
- Read, Write, Speak & Understand Afrikaans is Required
- C1 License and PDP is Required
- Stay within 15km radius from Kungwini Welfare Organisasion is Required
- Own Transport
- Passionate and experience in working with disabled people
- Knowledge about relevant residential facilities & disability legislation such as:
- Social Assistance Act (13 of 2004)
- Identification Act (68 of 1997)
- Mental Health Care Act (17 of 2002)
- Old Persons Act (13 of 2006)
- Ability to create and manage Individual Development Plans
- Ability to write social work reports & daily process notes
- Ability to work independently & as part of residential care multidisciplinary team
- Possess strong administration and organisational skills
How to Apply
Send Applications to [email protected] Only apply if you meet the criteria.
For more about Kungwini Welfare Organisation refer, to www.kwo.org.za