Keith Ho BetXchange
We are looking for a young and vibrant Office Administrator that would be responsible for assisting with office operations, assisting fellow employees in ensuring that the office is running smoothly, handling correspondence, being hands-on with cash in-flows and cash out-flows as well as cash floats, assisting with HR duties, ensuring policies and procedures are being followed, reporting on discrepancies as well as providing support to upper management.
- Springs Branch
- Bloemfontein Branch
- Roodepoort Branch
- Western Cape:
- Goodwood and
- Mitchell’s Plain
Duties & Responsibilities
- HR administrative duties.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Screening enquiries and requests, and handling them as appropriate.
- Dealing with incoming communications
- Liaising with service providers.
- General administration, including maintenance of literature and infrastructure databases, filing systems, inventories etc.
- Establishing and maintaining an effective electronic repository and keeping records up-to-date.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric is Compulsory.
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience within the administration position.
- Administration experience within the retail industry.
- Computer literacy (MS word, excel etc)
- Experience in controlling money (basic bookkeeping, floats, cashups..)
- Familiar with fingerprint reports/ clock-in’s
- Basic HR (leave, grievances, recruitment etc)
- General administration
- Report writing
- Deadline driven
- Time management
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Effective communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
Package & Remuneration
R 6 000 – R 7 500 per month