Rewardsco (Pty) Ltd
The successful incumbent will directly be responsible for ensuring scalable digital platforms within the company and will be actively involved in delivering software architectures that are fit for purpose into the future. The role will have a working practical knowledge of software architectures and frameworks as well as web platform technology and will play an active role in the team in managing performance and stability of assets, agile delivery frameworks deployed and devops methodologies.
We are seeking a skilled, software engineer with a experience in building scalable, high-quality and high-performance digital applications on various technology stacks. A junior software engineer is responsible for designing, building and maintaining internal and external facing digital applications and delivering software solutions and architecture that are fit for purpose and for future growth.
The successful candidate will work with Business Analysts, team leads and developers to build high-performing systems that improve staff productivity and financial performance.
Minimum Requirements :
- 2 years post-graduate experience working in a software development team
- Solid project experience including in an agile methodology environment (exposure to full project life-cycle) in projects of duration at least 3 months
- 2 years working experience utilising various technology stacks in a commercial environment
- 2 years experience as a Junior Software Engineer
- C# .NET / MVC / Entity Framework, Angular JS knowledge
- Strong database skills preferably in MS SQL Server 2016 or later (SQL/T-SQL)
Skills and Abilities :
- Code Development
- Application Design
Remuneration : Negotiable, based on experience, skill-set and qualification.
T’s & C apply