Our software engineers are solution implementation specialists, responsible for interfacing with clients, understanding their needs and configuring software solutions to meet them.
It is a technical and practical role and will require you to;
- Implement and configure our software to our design and client’s specific requirements.
- Use our ‘low-code’ applications with SQL databases to build integrated and automated back-end processes with web-based UIs
- Execute projects in a dynamic, collaborative, and iterative fashion – providing ongoing tangible benefit
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external clients
- Develop new concepts, approaches and applying best-practice patterns
Typical daily Tasks performed by a software engineer are;
- Solution design, build, test, support and improve
- Configure and test solutions with colleagues
- Involved with unit and end-to-end testing of solutions
- Involved in deploying solutions to server environments – Dev, QA, Production
- Provide exceptional production support and ongoing improvement
- Develop technical designs and documentation
- Participate in update, design, requirements and feedback sessions
Desired Experience & Qualification
- B.Sc, B.Eng, B.Com or BA (Socio-Informatics), degree with IT related subjects as majors.
- Matric results – A or B for Maths HG
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, written and public speaking