Award-winning property development company based in Johannesburg is looking for a Junior QA Inspector to join our culturally diverse and fast-growing team. You are required to conduct property inspections throughout developments prior to sign-offs. Room for growth into senior roles within the company. Opportunity for skill development.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
· Thorough understanding of South African building standards, NHBRC standards
· Assessing key practicality and functionality of the property
· Ability to use measuring tools. e.g. measuring tape/wheel; protractor; calipers; level etc.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software
· Knowledge in AutoCAD is a bonus but not essential
· Property inspections for on-show, sale and rental purposes
· Reporting, documentation and co-ordination between teams
· Proposing improvements to building process
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and time management skills including job-card tracking, etc
· Customer centric
· Attention to details
Education and Experience Requirement
· Minimum Diploma in relevant field
· Multi-lingual (Mandarin speaking is a bonus)
· Min. 3-year experience in construction or residential property inspection environments
· Hands-on building experience is a huge bonus
· Accountable, reliable and honest
· Extremely organised
· Deadline driven
· Work well under pressure
This position is eligible for a candidate that is a South African citizen or South African permanent resident who has his/her own car.