https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-09-13 23:11:532020-09-13 23:11:53Ithemba Recruitment: Quality Assurance Manager
An Umhlanga based telecommunications company is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage day to day running of the QA teams and improving quality assurance processes.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by identifying service areas requiring improvement.
- Implement regular dip checks with QA consultants to ensure alignment with Client expectations.
- Set and manage productivity Targets / KPI’s.
- Ensure that daily coaching and weekly team best practice sessions are in place.
- Support all QA’s by offering guidance and leadership.
- Create a culture of quality and service excellence.
- Manage QA allocation and ratio per campaign requirements.
- Maintain and manage attrition, attendance, discipline and leave of the QA team.
- Report on operations quality benchmarks / actuals, compliance and complaints stats.
- Develop action plans with each Campaign Manager to increase quality scores across all campaigns.
- Identify trends, opportunity areas or risks across the respective campaigns.
- Identify possible situations/issues that may impact on the efficiencies of the department, the business or client relationships.
- Help establish priorities for change.
- Implement changes by evaluating the nature and magnitude of the change required and how to achieve the required changes through the development of the organizations people, processes, tools, technologies and / or infrastructure.
- Actively provide solutions for problems that may arise.
- Develop, implement and maintain an efficient QMS system.
- Identify and evaluate risks using data analysis and management reporting tools.
- Champion, support or lead quality improvement initiatives.
- Monitor and advise how the quality management system is performing, including analysis of data, and publication of statistics regarding company performance against set measures.
- Ensure requirements for governance and compliance are effectively met.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum 2 year’s QA experience within an International call centre environment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Quality Manager experience within an International Call Centre.
- Good understanding, knowledge and experience of QA processes and tools.
- Completed coaching short course Six-Sigma or equivalent.
- Excellent people management ability as well as attention to detail skills.
- BYC Aqua software training and experience is preferable.
Package & Remuneration