https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-24 10:52:382020-10-24 10:52:38IT Service Coordinator
Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for an IT Services Co-Ordinator to be based in Umhlanga at the Team Support Office. This position is responsible for administering and maintaining applications and tools that assist in report generation. Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Microsoft MCSE.
- Internationally recognized Microsoft Qualification.
- F5 and/or Fortinet.
- CCNA and/or CCNP and/or JNCIA and/or JNCIS.
- FCNSA qualification.
- Linux+ or equivalent course.
- Hands on working experience managing Asterisk.
- Avaya Enterprise VoIP services.
- IP networking and protocols.
- Exposure to EMC SAN’s,Dell SAN’s,HP SAN’s.
- VMware VCP.
- Writing queries in MSSQL 2012+ using SSMS Preferred.
- Scripting using Perl,TCL language, Python.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management
- Generating account performance and management reports on request or as per schedule.
- Attending meetings that review client service, service improvements, performance and overall quality of the
- business processes.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships.
- Act as a single point of contract for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries.
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends.
- Order and follow up connectivity orders for new roll outs.
- Track maintenance renewal contracts from different vendors.
- Monitor our online data Usage bills.
- Track of equipment coming in for repairs.
- Daily Reporting.
- Monitoring time attendance of IT Infrastructure.
- Monitor and enforce SLA’s in terms of service request turn-around time.
- Procurement of Office hardware and software.
- Timely Client notification-Change controls and/or maintenance schedules.
- Administrate CRM (Manage Engine Service Desk Plus)
- Ensure no service request tickets are unattended.
- Supplydaily,weekly,monthly reports to external and internal as scheduled
- Additional duties as required.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are
- covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes
- approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
- unexpected events.
- Stress – Ability to work in a high pressure environment requiring quick and accurate feedback and responses.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to take accountability and entail great problem solving skills.
Must have a strong sense of customer focus.
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills.
- Must be results driven.
- Portray strong attention to detail, whilst maintaining efficiency.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.