Kelly Sinclair Recruitment Partners
CA(SA) plus 10 years’ experience.
Sap implementation experience is a must
Purpose of the role:
- Support Key IT and business initiatives that are aligned to business strategy and objectives, whilst managing IT risks and governance to optimize value creations.
- Risk Governance
- Commercials and Finance
Risk and Governance
- Actively monitor compliance with risk management strategies and practices to ensure IT functional and business-related risks are sufficiently managed or mitigated within the business risk tolerance level.
- Analyse potential impact of identified risks on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
Commercials and Finance
- Assessment of business initiatives/requirements in line with accounting, tax and regulatory standards applicable to the group
- Contract management process formalized: initial review and mediation where required, annual reviews thereafter.
- Manage the due diligence process
- Co-ordinate, review and assess consolidated IT annual budget and forecasts.
- Monthly IT expense report review.
- Capex assessments and approval
Best Practice and Value Optimisation
- Design new operating practices in line with new IT strategy
- Drive process improvement initiatives and seek to outline opportunities for potential efficiencies
- Capex: revise the existing application documentation to clearly define the business proposition, cashflow, accounting implication.
- Stakeholder Management
- Identify and build trust relationships with key business and 3rd party stakeholders.
- Identify areas of internal and/or external audit expertise requirements.
- Manage the external audit relationship and deliverables
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- High attention to detail with a strong risk and due diligence mindset
- An enquiring and analytical mind capable of seeing the big picture while demonstrating attention to detail.
- Management/Leadership Capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to take a leadership role situationally
- Proven track record of managing projects to successful completion
Skills & Knowledge Competencies
- Knowledge of IFRS and IAS
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Preparation of management reports
- Current VAT and Income Tax Legislature knowledge
- SAP experience
- Ability to think about systems holistically and to see the bigger picture
- Ability to explain complex financial issues in a way that non-financial people may understand
- Experience in SAP ERP implementation