Surgo HR & Training
three month contract!
• Grade 12, minimum
• ITIL Foundation and Security (advantageous)
• Minimum 1 to 2 years technical experience
• End user helpdesk and desktop support experience essential
• Computer literacy essential with a passion for technology and problem solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential (written, verbal and presentation)
• Fluent in English
Key Performance Areas:
• Provide first level user support for all hardware and software requests logged via helpdesk
• Provide the first point of contact for a variety of IT management requirements and administration
• Work closely with IT Front office and Back office teams and IT Manager to develop and enhance the quality of service and reporting processes
• Ensure that all the tickets on the helpdesk are processed within the predetermined SLA times
• Complete Asset Management Audit for all PCs, Monitors and Laptops
• Control access permissions and privileges
• Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills are paramount – need to figure out exactly what is causing the hardware and software issues
• Strong customer service and listening skills essential – i.e. to understand a customer’s problems
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Creative thinking out of the box and open to new ideas innovative ways of working
• Able to start immediately
• 3 x month contract position
• Working hours: 08h00 – 17h00, Mondays to Fridays
• Ability to work after hours – part of a standby support schedule
• Salary: Market related, based on experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201744 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201744