https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-10 22:40:352020-10-10 22:40:35Invoice Supervisor Jobs
- A Degree or Diploma relating to finance or management
- Experience in SAP and Read Soft
- Control incoming invoices on the Read Soft system and distribute accordingly.
- Accurately capture and green flag invoices on a daily basis.
- Send pricing queries to the pricing department for amendment when needed.
- Receive stock on behalf of stores if approved by the Financial Manager.
- Set monthly vendor payment targets received by the Finance Manager.
- Assist stores with daily queries on invoices and direct unresolved matters to management.
- Give daily/ weekly and/ or monthly feedback to the Financial Manager regarding relevant departmental operations and targets.
- Assist Invoice Credit Clerk team on a daily basis in assisting them to perform their functions and duties better, productively and more efficiently.
- Communicate with creditors regarding correct vendor numbers and for payment dates of vendors.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. SAP and Read Soft
- Accounting Knowledge
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Be trustworthy and honest
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Be able to identify and solve problems
- Be able to lead, motivate and inspire others
- Good Management Skills
- Be able to manage a team
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account