- CA(SA) and CIA
- At least 6 Years of work experience in an internal audit environment at a listed company
- Risk management & reporting experience required.
- AIM/JSE listed environment experience will be advantageous
- Implement business practices in line with applicable internal audit standards.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value
- Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement.