Interfront IT Graduate programme 2021
Exciting opportunity has arisen for I.T. Graduates at Interfront SOC Ltd. Interfront is a leading edge cutting technology company that provides smart custom solutions for the global village.
Interfront invites candidates who have successfully completed a National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science to apply for a one year graduate programme.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- A completed degree or National Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Sound Academic Record of 60% + Academic Average
- South African Citizen
- Learning ability
- Analytical Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Conceptual thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Driven and energetic
- Quality Worker
- Positive Attitude
- Able to perform under pressure
- Team player
How to Apply
To apply send your updated CV and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Closing date: 30 September 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No response from us within 6 weeks will indicate that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest. The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance if applicable.