Hollywoodbets has an exciting opportunity available for an IBranch Business Partner (Junior) to be based in Umhlanga. This position is going to be responsible for providing strategic direction and business improvement within the iBranch division. Maintaining and establishing long term business relationships in order to increase revenue and market share through online betting offerings.
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Relevant Sales/Marketing/Operations experience.
- Relevant Customer Service and Management experience.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree.
- Provide overall leadership and direction in the development of business strategies across the specific regions.
- Collaborate with Retail and iBranch Regional Management on reporting, productivity and innovation.
- Resource management of a diverse team, responsible for setting direction/targets, conducting performance reviews and conducting the day to day people management functions of the team.
- Conduct training needs analysis to highlight training gaps and strategies to rectify.
- Ensure quality targets are achieved and interventions are implemented to increase quality where there are shortfalls.
- Identify root causes of customer and audit queries and look at initiatives to reduce specific customer/audit queries where appropriate, based on the nature of the query.
- Internal and external relationship management.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly management reporting.
- Any other ad hoc duties that might be required.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Exceptional managerial/leadership skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Demonstrates good strategic thinking skills.
- Results Driven
- Demonstrates exceptional Quality focus and Accountability.
- Strong people management and problem-solving skills.
- Good business acumen and market awareness skills.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.