Our @Home Melrose Arch Store requires a Senior Store Manager who is passionate about our brands, and would like to join a leading Homeware and Furniture Retailer.
As a Senior Store Leader, you will be expected to drive exceptional customer service and lead the store team by building the best team to deliver service.
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Leading the store team by being a Brand Ambassador who represents the brand and builds Customer loyalty
- Deliver exceptional Customer Service by implementing and monitoring our Customer experience strategy and standards within the store
- Achieving store results by driving and ensuring achievement of turnover, new accounts and rewards programmes
- Effectively managing the stock and minimising in-store risk
- Matric or equivalent
- Proven experience operating at a Store Leader level is a pre-requisite
- Proven expereince in managing a high performing team
- Ability to build and maintain strong, business partnerships with support teams
- A leader who develops, inspires, motivates and drives a high performing team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to drive the achievement of store KPI’s
- Ability to influence the store team and lead change effectively
- Business acumen and numerical ability
- Administrative orientation
- Organised and attention to detail
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity act