Duties & Responsibilities
Summary of position duties and requirements:
- Developing, implementing, and improving the health and safety plans, programmes and procedures in the workplace.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety legislation.
- Identifying OHS-related training needs in the workplace
- Conducting safety inspections and risk assessments.
- Investigating workplace accidents.
- Reporting on OHS-related activities.
- Identifying hazards and risks in the workplace
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 2-3 years’ experience within a Health and Safety role
- SAMTRAC qualification
Package & Remuneration
- R 12 000 – R 14 000