https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-09-16 09:44:392020-09-16 09:44:39Harcourts Solid Rock: Personal Assistant
Harcourts Solid Rock
A position has become available for a PA to Director to join our dynamic team, based in Kempton Park.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dealing with all incoming queries via email and telephone, being the first point of contact for the Director
- We recruiting for a PA who is presentable an excellent with Presenting Presentations and Preparing Presentations.
- Must dress and look professional.
Must have strong personality that can engage with different clients and is able to project management various situations on behalf of Director.
- Screen, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare feedback to routine letters.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Facilitation of training for staff members.
- Establish work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Design and upkeep of Company Procedures
- Design and upkeep of all Master Documents
- Assist and help with onboard of new staff
- Assist with day-to-day running of the business
- Assist with debt collection
- Create content for social media
- Self motivated and driven
- Provide administrative and secretarial support as required, drafting various management reports from all correspondence and providing documents for support of meetings, including minute taking, timely distribution of minutes and follow through on any actions
- Diary management where required by Director – ascertaining validity & urgency of requested meetings and prioritising as appropriate
- Co-ordinate all office-related and admin tasks / queries in order to maintain a smooth-running environment
- Monitor general office supplies, including printing, stationery and kitchen supplies
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are suitably prepared for meetings. To include the provision of refreshments and arranging catering where required
- Any other request as reasonably determined by Management
- Keep filing system and server updated with latest documentation generated on a daily basis.
- Tasks may vary from job description – this is basic functions only.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Min of 10 years admin experience
- Basic Accounting Skills will be an advantage
- Excel skills and advantage
- Administrative qualification preferred
Package & Remuneration
Market related depending on experience
- Non-Smoker preferable
- Own Transport
- Valid Driving Licence
- Start as soon as possible
- Living in Kempton Park area max 10km around Kempton Park