https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-08-26 08:23:102020-08-26 08:23:10Group IT Security Transformation Program Manager
To lead and manage the Group IT Security Transformation Program in line with the Digital Mandate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Group Information and Technology Cybersecurity Risks
- Lead, Manage and implement the of Cybersecurity management capabilities Transformation.
- Improve Security Management Control and Decision Making over the Group’s information and technology assets.
- Ensure that Group IT’s security operations meet their Service quality obligations, that continuous service improvement plans are established.
- Ensure that the Cyber Security Budget is appropriate, aligned and efficiently
- Ensure that Cybersecurity Management processes, procedures and standards are established and matured
- Transformation of Security management capabilities
- Improve Management Control and Decision Making over Group information and technology assets using Cybersecurity Management Tools
- Ensure that Group IT’s security operations meet their Service quality obligations.
- Ensure that the Cyber Security Budget is appropriate, aligned and efficient
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 3-year National Diploma/Degree with Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Analysis, or other related field
- ISO 27001
- Security Qualifications