Fidelity Services Group
Key areas of responsibility: (Not totally inclusive)
- Maintain quality, service and outputs related to the HCIS function in compliance with policy procedures and standards.
- Ensure coordination of continuous system review, testing and upgrades required to ensure HR system functionality.
- Co-ordinate HC project management system support to ensure adequate system functionality is achieved.
- Manage HR system configuration, refinement of third party software integration and new workflow requirements.
- Plan and organise work activities for team execution by assigning priorities against a set framework in relation to operational requirements.
- Manage HC system access, data integrity and functionality on a continuous basis.
- Monitor operations within the HCIS function for quality, accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide feedback to team and serve as a point of escalation for challenging issues.
- Manage, facilitate & co-ordinate the integration of the HCIS with other business systems within specified timeframes (FAMS, My Solutions, Key Fleet, AD, etc).
- Ensure that the HCIS is entrenched in the business practices.
- Develop, implement and monitor service level agreements of service providers and ensure service delivery excellence within the HCIS function.
- Drive continuous improvement within the HCIS function through the analysis and interpretation of data, improvement of processes and the implementation of new projects where appropriate.
- Perform analysis and set out recommendations to the Human Capital department and other business stakeholders on Human Capital Information System requirements.
- Define, review and update standard operating procedures and policies within the Human Capital Information Systems function.
- Provide support to the Human Capital Executive by ensuring annual performance plans within area of responsibility are implemented in line with the strategy.
- Manage and oversee the daily activities within the HR software system.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Post matric degree or diploma in Human Resources Practices or equivalent
- At least four years managerial or leadership experience
- Proven track record and experience in reporting to top management
- Computer literate in MS Office suite
- Strong understanding of BCEA and Labour legislation
- Five years’ experience with HR database administration, including Payroll systems and integration
- Project management experience
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s licence
- Administration, interpersonal communication and customer liaison skills are required
- Organisational skills, as well as good interpersonal and communication skills, are essential
- •Clear criminal record
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of BCEA / Transport and Security Bargaining Council / SD6 legislative requirements
- Sound understanding of the Skills Development and Employment Equity legislation
- Sound understanding of fundamental elements related to Organisational Development
- Organisational skills
- Experience in policy development and talent strategies
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.