Greater Tzaneen Municipality
Greater Tzaneen Local Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
The Greater Tzaneen Municipality invites prospective candidates to apply for internship opportunities for a period of 18 and 24 months in the following field of study:
- N6 Certificate: Engineering Studies x 03
- N6 Certificate : Financial Management x 08
- N6 Certificate : Public Management x 10
- Applications are invited from unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years who have completed a minimum N6 Certificate in Engineering Studies, N6 Certificate Financial Management and N6 Certificate Public Management.
- Interns will receive monthly stipend of R2 500.00 in accordance with LGSETA Schedule.
- Applicants who have already participated in any Government Internship Programme will not be considered and if it found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
- Application must be submitted to the Greater Tzaneen Municipality and must be accompanied by CV and certified copies of qualifications (including metric certificate), academic record and Identity Document.
- Failure to provide required document will disqualify applicants.
- No late application will be considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have international qualifications evaluated by South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). All qualifications will be subjected to verification.
- Correspondence will be limited to considered candidates only.
- The Greater Tzaneen Municipality is committed to the achievement of and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability.
How to apply
Application can be submitted:
- By post to the Registry Office, The Municipal Manager, P.O. Box 24, Tzaneen, 0850.
- Hand delivered to The Municipal Offices, 38 Agatha Street, Civic Centre Building, Tzaneen.
Please direct all your queries to: Glacia Hlangwane at (015) 307 8378/8284/8006