The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting. At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation.
Applications will close on Monday, 12 November 2018, 11:59pm GMT.
Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and you could be called for interview between November 2018 and May 2019.
Please include your expected graduation date (month and year), and availability for the internship on your resume. The specific team and project(s) will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
Note: By applying for this role you may be considered for the Winter/Spring Business Internship 2019, Business Intern 2019 or MBA Intern.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, and in your penultimate year of study.
- Available for a 12 week internship during Summer 2019.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree after the internship program.
- Previous experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Cloud or related fields.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Share on WhatsApp