- B Com Finance Degree
- 3-5 years operational experience preferably in FMCG
- SAP experience an advantage
- Knowledge of IFRS and general accounting practices
- Reviewing of processes and making changes where necessary to improve efficiency.
- Ensuring that the financial team adhere to Policies and Procedures.
- Review and Analysis of income statements after review by Assistant Accountant.
- Providing explanations for variances.
- Ensure journals are processed accurately and recorded correctly in the required timeframe.
- Raise provisions and accruals for month end accurately and timeously.
- Reporting month end figures to Financial Manager and resolving any queries they may have.
- Confirm all intercompany balances and investigate any variance.
- Preparation of the financial forecast every two weeks.
- Preparation of Budgets every quarter; preparing and submitting to Executive Team for approval and making any necessary changes.
- Preparation of Executive Board packs and Management report on a monthly basis.
- Attending to and resolving queries from Directors and Executives.
- Understand the VAT Act and comply with SARS requirements via constant communication from VAT Department.
- Ensure SARS payment is made on correct date.