Exciting opportunities are available for Graduates to gain experience through 12 month internships at our Head Office in Cape Town! Are you energetic, self-motivated and share our passion for service?
- Completed National Diploma in any field of study
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Good communication skills
- A high degree of accuracy
- High energy levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Your own reliable transport to and from Parow
- Able to work flexible hours (08:00 – 21:00)
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be unemployed
- Must reside in the Western Cape
- Must be within the South African Youth Age (18 – 35 Years old) for the full duration of the contrat
How to Apply:
Preference will be given to, but not limited to candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Preference will also be given to Youth that have not benefited from an Internship yet.