The purpose of the Graduate Trainee Development programmes is to groom the most deserving members of our society and expose them to the working environment. The rationale behind this initiative is to train and empower graduates who have just come out of tertiary institution and do not necessarily have previous work experience. The duration of the programme is twelve (12) months.
Skills Development In an effort to prepare the Graduate Trainee for life after the program, the training program will look to provide the participant with the following skills:
- Workplace Etiquette;
- Stakeholder relationship;
- Communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Analytical Skills; and
- Problem Solving kills.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be an unemployed South African graduate;
- Have completed their course work and are looking for in-service training.
- Finance: Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting) / Diploma in the Accounting field
- Supply Chain Management: Hold a degree in Supply Chain
- Case Management: Hold an LLB degree with / without LPT or a BCom degree
How to Apply
Interested parties are welcome to forward their CVs to e-mail address: [email protected]. The closing date for applications is 14 April 2019. Enquiries must be directed to Ms Mpho Diako on tel: 012 762 5000
The successful candidates will be remunerated during this period, however, the details of the remuneration will be communicated during the interview process.
In accordance with the FAIS Ombud’s Recruitment Strategy, preference will be given to candidates from designated groups.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Should you not hear from us within one (1) month, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment.