Voltex (Pty) Ltd.
Voltex is looking to employ an Expeditor for their Voltex Rustenburg branch. This incumbent will be reporting to the Branch Manager.
The main function of this position is to be responsible for all administrative functions within the sales department and to provide support to the sales team. The candiate will also be required to assist with buying.
Duties & Responsibilities
The key tasks & responsibilities for this position are to:
• Liaise with contract customers both written and verbally regarding the status of orders received
• Communicate effectively with management and sales staff regarding the status of customer back orders
• Call on contract customers with management/sales representatives on a regular basis
• Make sure that back orders are expedited timeously and correctly
• Assist sales staff with contract price increases when required
• Assist the buyer with the complete buying function
• General administration and record keeping
Desired Experience & Qualification
The key educational requirements and experience for this position would be:
• A valid grade 12 certificate (essential)
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Good knowledge of electrical products and/or application
• Previous experince in buying (essential)
• Ability to expedite and follow up
• Must be computer literate
• Strong admin skills