Fashion – It’s not just about how you wear it, or how you mix and match it. It’s not just about how you throw it over your shoulder or how you strut around in it. It’s the way your soul catches fire because your body feels good. At Exact, we understand fashion and we want people who do too.
Could you be one of us?
- Driving turnover to ensure achievement of targets
- Controlling expenses
- Managing stock losses to ensure shrinkage is in line with the Company standard
- People management, including recruitment, development of staff, employee relations, performance management
- Executing in-store merchandising strategy and standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction by executing our customer service strategy and fulfilling the demands of our customers
YOU NEED TO:
- Be fashionable, youthful and confident
- Bring loads of energy and enthusiasm
- Show excellent communication and selling skills
- Possess a strong customer service orientation
- Be able to merchandise and willing to work flexible hours
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.