Placements In Education
1. Building maintenance and small works construction
2. Electrical maintenance
3. Plumbing & sewage maintenance
4. Sports fields, gardens and grounds maintenance
5. Maintenance of fencing and boundary control
6. Security including electronic alarms and dealing with security companies
7. Oversight of vehicles and equipment including mechanical & electrical equipment
8. Adherence to a maintenance schedule rather than crisis management
9. Supervision of staff involved in all of the above activities
10. Computer literate, Smartphone owner and user.
The school is on a well maintained campus with extensive sports grounds and historic buildings. Management is stable and the salary offered is highly negotiable, but the school has high expectations from the Estate manager, inexperienced applicants will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Requirements apply to this post. Should your CV not clearly state each of these criteria your CV will not receive any response!
* SA Citizens only
* Must have been in gainful employment in 2019 and up until Lockdown
* Drivers License and own transport essential
* Police Clearance will be required
* NO SCANNED CVs – CVs must be in Word
* Due to Covid19 applicants must be under 60 yrs
* Experience managing staff essential
Please send a full copy of your CV with not less than two referees who must be recent past employers.
CLOSING DATE : 12 noon on Monday 20th July 2020
Salary: RR20kpm upwards
Consultant Name: Alison Papenfus