Essity is looking for a candidate to join our Health and Medical Solutions (HMS) Business Logistics team as an Internship candidate. This is a great learning experience to start to use those skills you have learned and put them to the test in a real job with real responsibilities, while you take the driver’s seat in your development. If you are an ambitious person looking to make an impact, this is the role for you!
What You Will Do
- Participate in a 12 months program within the organization while challenging yourself and others, and being motivated to achieve goals and learn new things;
- Participate in a program based on real responsibilities and individual development milestones that shape and build a strong career;
- Focus on learning through relevant tasks, clear responsibilities and goals;
- Learn and understand Essity global organization, processes, tools, functional and leadership capabilities;
- Demonstrate growth while delivering concrete results to the business;
- Align and demonstrate the organizational culture and our beliefs;
Who You Are
- Must have a completed University degree in Supply Chain Management;
- Work experience is not required, but experience in relevant field/industry is an advantage;
- Must have excellent computer literacy skills (intermediate) in Office Microsoft package;
- Must be fluent in English (read, write and speak);
- Strong learning agility and ability to adapt to change
- Interested in development and leading self;
- Curious nature with and interest to learn new things;
- Solution oriented approach and eager to make a difference;
- Must be responsible, accountable and have courage;
- Must have meticulous attention to detail;
- Must be analytical, insightful, courageous and decisive;
- Must be a great networker with good communication skills;
- Must act as a team player, with excellent verbal & numerical reasoning skills.
How to Apply
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.