Main purpose of the job
Responsible for the electronic billing and maintenance of customer master data.
Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge Skills and Competencies required
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Understand billing and financial concepts
- Attention to detail
- Methodical approach
- Speed and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Must be a team player with a pleasant disposition
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Team player
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Maintain Customer Master data on SAP
- Non recurring billing and contract amendments
- Processing of all billing and credit notes
- Understand and document any complex client specific invoice processes in order for the invoice to be authorised and paid
- Investigation and resolution of queries related to billing and any related documents.
- Obtains revenue by resolving order and invoice disputes; maintaining customer relations; resolving problems with bank transfer.
- Provide accurate and useful reporting on a monthly/weekly basis related to billing, credits and price increases.
- Distribution of billing, as well as all supporting documentation.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Education and experience required
- Business, accounting, finance or related field qualification preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- MS Office
- Trained and with moderate exposure to the SAP Finance– Accounts receivable Module, as well as Sales and Distribution modules
- Previous experience working with billing and document tracking of electronic applications
- Closing date: 21 September 2020
Empact Group is committed to Employment Equity in line with legislation and will give first preference to candidates as per Equity requirements.
By applying for a role within Empact Group (Proprietary) Limited, all Personal Information which you provide to the Company will be held and/ or stored securely for the purpose of recruitment. Your Personal Information will be stored electronically in a database. Where appropriate, some information may be retained in hard copy. In either event, storage will be secure and audited regularly regarding the safety and the security of the information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive communication within 2 weeks from closing date.
Kindly note that your CV will be entered a Talent Pool and that we may contact you for future opportunities.