• Completed Degree in Graphic Design.
• Experience in After Effect, Character Animator, Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4d.
• Must possess basic knowledge in Video/Photography Skills, Lighting and Audio recording.
• Competent in MS Office products.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Design and develop Character Animator puppets and elements to be used in videos.
• Create & record Character Animator performances for training videos.
• Create animations for training videos e.g. lower thirds, titles, explainer videos.
• Edit video and record audio for animations.
• Work closely with graphic designers to ensure designs are implemented to brief.
• Adapt training artwork for video production.
• Produce creative training & eLearning artwork, assets & elements.
• Maintain department server order.
• Create visuals for digital marketing and social media (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Blog).
• Continuously assess the creative, design, animation and L&D industry and keep up with trends.
• Scamping of new ideas for visual representation.
• Liaise with the design department to get artwork.
• Work closely with Copywriters, Designers etc., to develop content, optimise the use of each digital channel for campaign efforts and execute the campaign vision.
• Take direction from department leadership, including documenting detailed requirements and asking questions to clarify assignments.
• Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Contribute to brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
Skills and competencies:
• Must be quality focused and results driven.
• Must have a strong sense of accountability.
• Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Must be innovative, pro-active and a strategic thinker.
• Must be deadline orientated.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.