Drake Personnel (SA) Pty Ltd
Duties & Responsibilities
Our Client who is a market leader in information management, records management solutions, Filing Systems and Services, data protection, paper management as well as storage solutions requires a Branch Manager for their East London Branch.
- Degree or Diploma in Sales / Logistics / Warehousing Management /Supply Chain / Operations Management
- 5 years sales experience in a services industry with a proven sales track record, with 2 years of management experience managing a small team
- Must have own transport and valid drivers licence
- Actively markets and sells products and services in the region to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Acts as primary contact between clients and Metrofile for purposes of:
- negotiating prices within the parameters of the Authority Framework
- providing customised solutions
- problem/issue resolution
- Engages with clients on a regular basis to maintain sound relationships.
- Manages client concerns relating to service delivery and ensures resolution thereof.
- Stays abreast of and informs the General Manager of changing market and competitor trends.
- Reports sales statistics to the General Manager on a weekly basis.
- Maintains a current and updated database on all clients in own portfolio.
- Keeps informed of legislative requirements pertaining to document retention.
- Provides customised solutions through an in-depth understanding of specific client needs relating to document classification and retention to ensure fast and effective retrieval.
- Prepares and presents business proposals to existing and potential clients as required.
- Ensures operational throughput as per SLA agreement for all clients and services.
- Reviews and evaluates operational workflows and procedures to customise and improve job processes on a continuous basis.
- Ensures optimisation of resources with respect to current workloads.
- Ensures maintenance and optimal usage of fleet vehicles, and recommends additions or replacement of vehicles.
- Monitors and ensures that all vehicles conform to corporate identity guidelines.
- Ensures fast and effective retrieval of documents for delivery to clients as required.
- Ensures accurate and timeous location of files and boxes.
- Manages and ensures fast and effective collection and delivery of clients’ documents and records.
- Ensures strict adherence to the corporate dress code.
- Monitors and ensures the maintenance and servicing of all facilities.
- Ensures the physical security of facilities, i.e. alarm system, electric fencing, fire detection system, etcetera.
- Manages and ensures adequate control of stock, i.e. accurate and timeous despatch and receiving.
- Ensures effective servicing of clients both on and off site.
- Ensures that client requests are dealt with quickly and effectively in line with service expectations, and that all client queries are resolved satisfactorily.
- Reports on operational productivity to the General Manager on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, i.e. box receipts, requests, vehicle utilisation, lines captured, and images processed.
- Refers Capex submissions to the General Manager.
- Reports capacity utilisation of operational resources and facilities to the General Manager on a monthly basis.
- Ensures that all retention centres and pre-staging areas comply with the OSH Act and housekeeping guidelines.
- Ensures that staff are trained, skilled and that their expertise is optimally applied.
- Ensures that the working environment contributes to improve staff morale and increased productivity.
- Implements staff policies and disciplinary processes appropriately.
- Recruits appropriate staff with the required skills to fill vacancies.
- Provides input into the compilation of the regional budget.
- Optimises resources to control and minimise costs.
- Has overall responsibility for a staff complement of 1-30.