The Department of Mineral Resources and Energy (MRE) is facilitating full time bursaries for the academic year 2020. The bursary is targeting eligible South African female scholars from disadvantaged social backgrounds currently doing or have completed grade 12. The bursary recipients should be studying towards mining related fields preferably in the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering (Mineral Processing)
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Health and Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive
- Mining Engineering
- Mining Survey
How to Apply
- Criteria & Instructions as outlined in the application form 2020
- Form: Application for a Full-Time Study Bursary 2020
- Submit application form with attachments to: The Director: Ms. Nondumiso Zulu The Department of Mineral Resources and Energy: Trevenna Campus, 70 Meintjies Street, Sunnyside, OR post before the closing date to Private Bag X59, Arcadia, 0007 or Email to [email protected]. For any enquiries call Ms. Morongwe Madisha on (012) 444 3860 and Ms. Olga Sedibe (012) 444 3309
- Old and altered bursary application forms will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Should you NOT be contacted on or before 17 January 2020 consider your application to be unsuccessful.