This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised NC: Wealth Management NQF Level 5 qualification which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry.
Responsibility may include but not limited to
- Liaising with clients and franchise in obtaining outstanding requirements
- Relationship building with financial advisors and internal and external colleagues /clients
- Statistics of workloads to ensure that daily targets are met
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures and business rules are adhered to.
- Assisting with testing and system implementations
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Speaks fluently and writes in a well-structured and logical manner.
- Matric / Grade 12 is essential
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60%)
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- May have an incomplete tertiary (financial) qualification (advantage)