https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-12 21:35:282020-10-12 21:35:28DESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER Jobs
Currently we are searching for a Desktop support Engineer for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Write training manuals.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Train computer users.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
Requirements of this Post:
- A+ certification or equivalent years of experience.
- Experience in resolving the most complex technical issues including hardware, software and network support.
- Superior multi-tasking skills and a high level of resourcefulness.
- High degree of professionalism and strong personal interaction skills.
- Extensive experience responding to onsite service requests and trouble incidents.
- A high degree of flexibility and the ability to positively respond to changes in work requirements and work flow.
- Solid documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision.