About the Programme:
One Deloitte Vac School is an awesome 4 day experience where students will get introduced to Deloitte and will truly see the Deloitte “culture” and “vibe”. It is hosted in the January University holidays as well as in the July University holidays. The aim of this fun-filled programme is to create awareness about One Deloitte as well as all its offerings within the various service lines. These include Assurance, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services.
The top performing students from One Deloitte Vac School will also be considered for an opportunity to join us for Vac Work where they can further interact with their unit of interest.
You would need to have the following Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited University
- Post graduate qualifications beneficial
- Attained a pass on all subjects on higher grade or attained a mark above 60% on Standard grade in Matric (Grade 12)
You would need to have the following Experience:
- Less than one year working experience in permanent employment
You would need to have the following Behavioural competencies:
- Demonstrates a professional work ethic and integrity
- Ability to prioritize competing responsibilities as per their urgency and importance
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and work efficiently to deliver results within time constrains set by the manager
- Demonstrates a high learning ability
- Demonstrates lateral thinking skills
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and analytical skills
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Share on WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit www.graduates24.com.