https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-13 05:06:022020-10-13 05:06:02DEBTORS CLERK Jobs
Currently we are searching for a Debtors Clerk for Durban, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Maintenance of debtor’s data base; issue invoices and credit notes; monthly liaising with various departments; printing and checking control lists; follow up on outstanding amounts and report problems to relevant Head of Department according to policy.
- Issue orders according to policy; pass orders on to Creditors Clerk.
- Reconcile invoices with information from advertisement recruiter, calculation of commission.
- Typing, faxes, photo copies, scanning, emails, etc for Manager.
- Ensuring that sufficient petty cash is on hand for the efficient running of the business.
- Safe keeping of cash on hand; Receiving and checking petty cash vouchers; compiling and keeping up to date petty cash reconciliation.
- Financial Services; data and sim card administration; ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Support to the Finance team as and when required.
Requirements of this Post:
- Grade 12 with accounting as subject and a minimum of 1 year appropriate experience or Grade 12 with 2 years appropriate experience.
- Typing and accounting skills
- Computer literate in all MS Office programmes on intermediate level.
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans (written and spoken language).
- Driver’s License holder.