The purpose of these Internships is to provide graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience through research and development of competitive technologies and innovative products under the guidance of researchers and engineers within cross-functional teams. These positions are based in Pretoria.
Skill and experience:
- Customer and Service orientation;
- Communication skills;
- Learning potential.
Applications must be accompanied by the following:
- Motivational letter;
- Academic records.
The following Internships are open for applications:
In-service Training: Audio Visual (AV) Technician
Closing date: 12-Jul-2019
- Currently enrolled for a National Diploma in sound/electronic engineering, event production, information technology or related fields;
- Customer and Service orientation
Internship: Bio-manufacturing Technologies
Closing date: 05-Jul-2019
- A Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, microbiology or chemical engineering. An Honours degree would be advantageous;
- Computer literacy in MS Office Package;
Internship: Life Cycle Assessment
Closing date: 03-Jul-2019
- A Master’s degree in environmental science, chemical or environmental engineering with training in Life Cycle Assessment;
How to Apply