Hollywood Sportsbook Holdings (Pty) Ltd has an exciting opportunity available for a CSI Co-Ordinator to be based in Boksburg, Gauteng. The role will be responsible to enhance corporate reputation through the design, execution and communication of flagship regional CSI and ESD programmes as well as budget framework and timeframes through ensuring that CSI & ESD processes and standards are consistent with company strategy and BEE objectives.
- Completed a related Degree or Diploma.
- A valid drivers Licence.
- Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for defining and developing regional specific plans that will strengthen the company CSI & ESD objectives.
- Presenting plans based on research and cost as well as considering ideas and strategies.
- Coordinate the implementation of projects to drive the programmes strategy regionally.
- Ensure team members participate in all CSI & ESD efforts.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, managers and team members necessary to partner with for the effective implementation of projects and informs stakeholder of management plans.
- Responsible for smooth execution of CSI & ESD initiatives/ events nationally including handovers for special projects.
- Responding to Charity/NGO requests.
- Maintain a database of sponsors and beneficiaries.
- Liaise with marketing in order to enhance the brand and exposure from CSI & ESD initiatives in local communities.
- Report on total spend in line with priorities and ensure alignment to the BEE requirements.
- Prepare and submit internal reports to relevant parties.
- Ensure that there is an assessment/ follow up after a CSI & ESD initiative to promote the societal impact of the projects as per agreements with the beneficiaries and delivery partners.
- Manage CSI Corporate Calendar of Events throughout the year.
- Ensure and maintain organisational compliance with relevant industry and legislative requirements regionally.
- Relationship management with the Gambling Boards across all regions to foster and promote sound working relationships.
- This role requires visits to regions including but not limited to NPO/ Charity organisations as and when required.
- Impressive attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and numerical skills.
- Strong system knowledge.
- Good administration and reporting skills.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.