A vacancy has opened up for a Building Foreman position based in Port Elizabeth.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key Performance Areas
1) Project Initiation: Understanding of the conditions of the Contract Agreement.
2) Planning the contract: Assist with the formulation of the construction plan including Safety, QA, Contract admin & subcontract management.
3)Programming the Project: Implement the updated project programme and formulate basic section programmes
4) Contract execution: Supervise sub-contractors, assist with contract close out in section and be thoroughly aware of financial constraints of the contract
5) Human Resources: Industrial relations , training & development of staff and staff productivity
2) Proven ability to manage a site
3) The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
4) Good attention to detail
5) The ability to get results through people
Desired Experience & Qualification
- At LEAST 5 years as a Building Foreman
- Must have some experience with Concrete and Wetworks
- Must have commercial and industrial experience in a strictly building sector.
- National Diploma Preferred
Package & Remuneration
- R360k – 540k ctc p/a Negotiable based on experience
- Medical Aid included in ctc
- Provident Fund included in ctc
- 13th Cheque/ Bonus included in ctc
The successful candidate will initially be employed as a Building
Forman and will be expected to fulfil this role before being considered
Should you not have received a response to your application within 14
days of submitting your CV, please consider your application as
unsuccessful on this occasion.