Corporate Project Management (CPM)
CPM is always looking for experienced Project Managers with the proven ability to deliver a wide variety of projects across a range of industries (e.g. Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, IT, and similar disciplines). We are a dynamic company, looking for driven, positive, expressive, creative and hard-working people to join us. We offer market-related rates, as well as you having the opportunity to work for high brand companies, and the experience will enhance your career prospects.
Our client based in the Southern Suburbs urgently requires an Intermediate Project Manager to start as soon as possible for a 6-month contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Intermediate Project Manager is accountable for:
- Project Managing the end to end delivery of the overall project solution
- Bringing together the business stakeholders and their requirements, to ensure the successful implementation of the intended business outcomes.
- Project resource, schedule and budget management as well as highlighting issues and risks to the relevant stakeholders for resolution.
The following are the Services to be provided:
- Provides management information to programme/project stakeholders and business owner.
- Works with business owner to quantify project benefits in a way that will enable objective evaluation against company objectives and thereby aid project approval decision-making
- Responsible for communication & identification of change management
- Responsible for ensuring the project delivers to the agreed timelines and budgets
- Responsible for project financials
- Manages the project to ensure that milestones are met
- Obtains sign-off of all project deliverables
- Reports progress and forecasts to the Management Board
- Runs project team meetings
- Responsible for escalation management
- Facilitates decision making
- Building and maintaining relationship with stakeholders, team, business and external suppliers
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 2 – 4 years Project Management within the Business Financial industry.
- Certification in Project Management – essential
Please do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the majority of the above requirements.