The Coronation Brilliant Minds Graduate Internship Programme is introducing fantastic opportunities for newly qualified graduates to start a career in Asset Management, HR and Contact Centre for 2020. This 2 year opportunity offers development opportunities through a variety of assignments, training and study opportunities.
The following Internships are open for applications:
Brilliant Minds Graduate Intern (x6)
- Risk and Compliance – B. Acc (Hons), B.Bus.Sci Law or B.Com. LLB
- Marketing – Marketing related Bachelor’s degree
- Client Reporting – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
Talent Management Intern
- A Commerce or Social Sciences degree majoring in Organisational Psychology, HR Management or similar.
Retail Client Services Consultant Internship
- Graduate with strong Accounting, Investment Management subjects/knowledge an advantage
Closing date: 31 January 2020