Fidelity Services Group
The aim of this position is to closely control and execute the administration around receipts of dealer contract submissions, the quality thereof as well as the funds related to this process. Also to keep the data current related to and process payments, clawbacks, reversals, recurring revenue and client activity brought in through the Dealer Sales Channel. Process and maintain all information pertaining to the above accurately and timeously, strictly adhering to cutoffs and deadlines.
- Post-Matric Qualification – advantage
- Excel – Essential
- 1 – 2 Years Experience in a similar role
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate – Excel essential
- Listener experience advantageous
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong organization and supervisory skills
- Solid attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
- Create New Dealer on the Dealer Program
- Prepare Annual Submissions Dates Calendar and E-mail it to Dealers
- Keep contract checklist current and QA accordingly
- Check and update Bonus Multiples before purchasing contracts
- Communicate cutoff dates for submissions and pro-rata treatment
- Prepare the recurring revenue, submit for payment and send to the dealer on the 15th of each month
- Prepare and communicate individual DSF statements to the dealer
- Capture contracts that were purchased on the DSF
- Capture weekly stats
- Review continuous feedback from Dealers on rejects
- E-Mail Pro-Rata sheet showing accepted and rejected deals to the Dealer
- Estimates for weekly passes
- Final figures for weekly Purchases
- Liaise with Due Diligence on passed calls and provide contracts to order entry to capture
- Prepare and distribute the purchasing stats
- Prepare submission summary
- Print invoices which need to be deducted from the dealer payment. Depending on the outstanding invoices
- Process clawbacks, reversals and out of warranties.
- Purchase Contracts
- Scan and e-mail dealer payments debit notes, credit notes and technical invoices
- Submit payment summary invoices to FSC (debit notes, credit notes, pro-rata summary and technical invoices)
- To capture all clawback & reversals on the DSF scan and email to FSC and to dealers
- SOP’s must be upheld
- Meeting and keeping on agreed-upon targets
- Ensure SOX compliance at all times.
- Review invoices to identify any errors before invoice delivery.
- Maintain and update customer database.
- Improvise existing billing procedures to avoid recurrence of errors.
- Timeous Resolution of internal & external queries within the agreed departmental/business unit SLAs;
- To provide telephonic & written communication (feedback) to bank and region as & when the queries are resolved
- Ensure that the company principles are upheld at all times
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.