Our well established client based in Montclair, Durban has a vacancy for a Bookkeeper/Reception/Administrator. The successful candidate will fufill an allround function. Salary on offer is R10 000 – R11 000ctc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- All duties related to paper work
- Run and manage debit orders.
- Answer the phones, take messages and possibly do a bit of incoming sales calls.
- General client correspondence and communications ie via e-mail and telephonically.
- Capturing client details on the accounts software.
- Set-up invoices for these clients and manage monthly tasks related to them.
- Capturing of bank statements on accounts software, and managing client accounts as well as supplier accounts.
- Capturing stock and the serial tracking there of. This happens about once a week or once a month, depending on volumes.
- Capturing Supplier Invoices
- Stock Control
- Bank Recons
- Managing client address and arrange for site surveys according to location, so to schedule appointments for clients in the same area. We use Google earth for this.We want the surveys to be grouped close to each other for efficiency reasons *This is not an exhaustive list and the incumbent will be expected to complete tasks that fall within the scope of work but are not explicitly mentioned.*
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good PC literacy
- Must have own reliable transport.
- Must be flexible.
- Warm, bubbly personality
- Good planning and organising skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Package & Remuneration
R10 000 – R11 000ctc
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be considered.