https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-11 07:40:532020-10-11 07:40:53Clinic Receptionist Jobs
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Register patients according to established standards.
- Assists patients in completing necessary medical forms including medical insurances.
- Monitor and maintain the clinical equipment, stationery and medication required.
- Inform patients of clinic procedures and manages patient’s records.
- Open new patient files according to standard procedures.
- Ensure patient information is correct.
- Process medical aid payments.
- Move patients through appoints as scheduled.
- Obtain medical reports if required.
- Ensure the reception area is clean and maintained to safeguard the patient’s privacy and confidentiality.
- Answer all incoming calls within a reasonable time according to Dis-Chem standards.
- Use proper telephone etiquette when speaking with patients over the phone.
- Give relevant and accurate information to callers regarding their requests, questions or concerns.
- Ensure to take down caller details on all calls that come through to the switchboard for the third time, and email the relevant staff.
- Ensure you are taking the correct message from the callers – repeat the message to the caller for confirmation.
- Take extra care when taking caller contact details – repeat the details to the caller for confirmation.
- Ask the caller adequate question to ensure the correct message is transferred.
- Ensure that messages or calls get transferred to the correct person at all times.
- Assist walk-in guests in reaching staff for in regards to meetings and/ or deliveries.
- Provide customers with area codes, work telephone numbers and other relevant information when requested.
- Ensure customers, guest and callers receive relevant feedback, within good time, regarding queries.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Advice and assist patients regarding medical aid authorization procedures.
- Follow up with patients regarding any feedback requested.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Follow and give oral and written instructions
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen or valid work permit
- Dedicated work station – Sit at desk most of the day
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account