Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Inc
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates and business support professionals, in an atmosphere that is challenging, rewarding and, we believe, truly different from our competitors.
We are looking for highly talented people who demonstrate an affinity to our values to help us achieve our vision of becoming South Africa’s leading business law firm. In return, we offer a dynamic and diverse workplace in which individuals can build long and fulfilling careers.
It is advisable to apply sooner rather than later and not to wait for the closing date.
The relevant dates are as follows:
- Applications for our Winter Vacation Programme (July 2019) close on 1 March 2019.
- Applications for our Summer Vacation Programme (January 2019) have closed.
Articles of clerkship:
- Applications for Candidate Attorney positions for 2019 Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr in Johannesburg and Cape Town have closed.
- Applications for Candidate Attorney positions for 2021 (commencing January 2021) in Johannesburg and Cape Town close on 1 May 2019.
- It is in your own interest to submit your application sooner rather than later and not to wait for the closing date.
- Applications for 2019 bursaries have closed.
How to Appy:
The annexures are as follows (Word, PDF or Rich Text format at 3.5 MB max each):
- Cover/motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified Copy of your identity document or driver’s license
- Certified Grade 12 (matric) results
- Certified University academic transcript
Please note that we are not in a position to consider incomplete applications.
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Share on WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit www.graduates24.com.