https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-08-28 22:57:322020-08-28 22:57:32Client Services Consultants
Affiliation General Corporate
- Sales and Services
To effectively resolve escalated complex complaints in order to retain current and new clients and minimise reputational risk for Nedbank through enabling others .
• Share best practices, provide updates and feedback with management information and identify areas of development and improvements.
• Operate within the values of accountability, pushing beyond boundaries, recognising good performance and providing operational synergies.
• Build strong working relationships by sharing information through meetings, regular communication, providing honest feedback and providing value adding services.
• Ensure transformational targets are met during the staff recruitment, retention and training process and using preferred suppliers.
• Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
• Address issues raised in culture survey and improve results by creating action plans.
• Deliver worldclass service by encouraging a client-centric culture.
• Address resource inefficiencies, promote multi-skilling and address capacity gaps by reviewing and improving work processes.
• Manage operational costs by spending within budget.
• Ensure quality deliverables by applying best practice and inspecting direct reports’ work.
• Ensure direct reports understand and support Nedbank’s vision, values and strategy.
• Implement performance agreements, ensure a clear vision, agree on goals and objectives, provide regular feedback on performance, recognise and reward achievement and take appropriate corrective action where required.
• Asses and develop own performance and behaviour through formal and informal feedback.
• Attend learning, seek coaching or other industry or technical learning events and opportunities.
• Manage and develop a capable high-performing team.
• Conduct career conversations, utilise the talent grid principles and develop talent retention programmes.
• Achieve continuous improvement goals by encouraging team to challenge the status quo by initiating constructive debates about work practices and areas for improvement.
• Identify client expectations, set timeframes for resolutions, commit to action, guide and instruct direct reports, follow up and take corrective actions.
• Manage team performance and development.
• Engage in contingency planning, resource allocation, capacity and systems management and corrective actions. Understand, apply and create awareness of regulations and legislation and enforce adherence.
• Provide leadership insight and influence, succession planning and organising, coaching and upskilling team.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
• Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
• Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Number of vacancies: 30
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No