This bursary programme is about rewarding excellence by supporting undergraduate students without any attached obligations.
In order to be eligible for the bursary, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Confirmed South African citizenship
- Registered 2nd, 3rd or 4th year undergraduate Pharmacy student
- Registered 3rd or final year student in a scarce and critical skills area as defined by the Clicks Group from time to time
- Aged between 19 and 35 years
- Not be in possession of another bursary or subject to a bursary obligation
A Clicks bursary covers the following cost for undergraduate studies at a South African university:
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Prescribed textbooks
- Support in the form of study assistance and aids where required
Bursary applications are screened against the Clicks
selection criteria, as well as the national and provincial EAP.
Preference will be given to persons with disabilities and persons from
designated groups. Bursaries are awarded at the Clicks Foundation’s
The bursary only funds academic studies that pertain to academic year of registration. The bursary award expressly excludes any fees or costs associated with previous study loans or tuition expenses.