Surgo HR & Training
The type of people we are looking for:
• Hold a bachelors degree completed or above
• Proficient in English, read write and pronunciation
• Solid 2 years working experience in teaching a subject after Bachelor Degree was completed
• Clean Criminal Record
What we need from you
• Color scanned copy of your passport
• Recent color photograph
• Color scanned copies of your qualifications
• Police clearance certificate after interview with us
• References: you will need 2 professional references/referee details
• Detailed CV, emailed as a word document
Working hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm full time working + office time (teaching hours no more than 20 hours)
Salary: Market Related
Medical Insurance whilst in China
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201519
subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201519