https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-08-26 15:00:072020-08-26 15:00:07CIVIL ENGINEER - RE - UNDERWRITING MARKETER (BEDFO
Duties & Responsibilities
- A Civil Engineering degree and insurance background.
- Fully FAIS compliant with the required RE certificate.
- Market experience of minimum 5 years
- Excellent marketing skills.
- Technically proficient.
- Analyse and assess risks.
- Sound assessment of each individual risk in order to provide a quote that is both market and risk related.
- Obtain enough information to determine whether the client is insurable and have a detailed knowledge of their business.
- Liaising with and assisting the Global Accounts and RI departments at Head Office with queries on all Global Accounts and re-insurance placements.
- Facilitate and assist with queries from Underwriting, Claims, Marketing and accounts departments.
- Must have a drivers’ licence and own car.
- Microsoft WORD and EXCEL.
- Underwriting experience
Be well experienced in the following classes of insurance:
- Erection All Risk (EAR)
- Construction All Risks (CAR)
- Construction Industry Public Liability (CIPL)
- Dismantling Transit Erection
- Plant All Risks (Contractors Plant and Equipment)
- Public Liability Plant All Risks
- Machinery Breakdown (MB)
- Business Interruption (MB / BI)
- Deterioration of Stock (DOS)
- Electronic Equipment (EE)
- Works Damage
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Package & Remuneration
R Neg –