City of Johannesburg Municipality
City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Walk in Centre Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021
INTERNSHIP POSITION (003/2020)
Stipend: R3 500 — R8 329.29 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits)
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training. The City is committed to provide work-based training for students.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Transport Department has the following Internship opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
- Matric (NQF4) plus Business Management / Customer Service / Marketing Management (NQF Level 6);
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications);
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 — 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
How to apply
An Application letter and comprehensive CV, proof of residence, certified copy of ID and Qualifications.