Fidelity Services Group
1 x CIT CREW
Reporting to the CIT Branch Manager.
The above position is vacant at George, reporting to the CIT Branch Manager. The overall purpose of this position is collect and deliver clients’ money and to provide proof of delivery and collection
- Clear criminal record;
- PSIRA accredited with Grade C;
- Firearm competent;
- CPC experience an advantage;
- Competent firearm training in handgun and rifle;
- SAPS competency certificate;
- CIT certified;
- Experience in the Security industry or similar.
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Full responsibility and accountability for the collection and delivery of client’s monies;
- Report all delays to the Branch Manager immediately;
- Incident prevention and reporting;
- Maintain radio contact with Controllers;
- Take preventative action towards any suspicious activity.
Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be honest and reliable;
- Must have good verbal and language skills;
- Must be assertive and self- motivated;
- Pay attention to detail;
- Customer service and relations;
- Quality Assurance;
- Willing to travel and work overtime when required
- Self – development;
- Customer service / focus orientated;
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 11 September 2020 to the Branch Manager at: [email protected]
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.